Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Back-to-School Carnival



Welcome to my back-to-school carnival. I used this fun opportunity to take a few shots for the blog!





So I've been in school for seven days now and it's already been crazy. I am sorry for my lack of posts, from balancing school (I'm in 5 AP classes this year) to practicing for cross country and track I find myself really busy and it's been hard to make posts recently. But I promise I will be doing some school OOTD's very soon so keep a look out for those. Last night was the back-to-school carnival and if you haven't already noticed something different yet in these pictures... I HAVE A TATTOO! I think it's pretty obvious that it's not real, it's actually a henna tattoo which was one of the booths that we had at our carnival and one of my highlights of my night. Well of course that and being able to have fun with all of my friends. So here is a simple outfit that I put together for this first dance of the school year. This was a fun outfit that I was comfortable dancing and moving around in all day! 

  • Denim Jacket- Calvin Klein 
  • Flamingo Pocket Tank- Bershka (courtesy of my family in the Philippines, unfortunately we don't have a Bershka here in the U.S)
  • Black Chinos- PacSun
  • Boots- Urban Outfitters
  • Sunglasses: Toms




No comments:

Post a Comment